This year’s OPI Holiday 2013 Collection is the second collaboration between OPI and the amazing singer and international superstar Mariah Carey. OPI Holiday 2013 Mariah Carey collection features 12 nail lacquers and 6 Liquid Sands, making it for a total of 18 limited edition shades, which is quite an unprecedented number for a holiday nail lacquer collection in our memory.
Hey everyone, Thank you so much for all the contest entries! :) You guys have been amazing! :D
The winner for our Google+ giveaway is Diane Nhieu – OPI Ger-minis
The video comment winner is runbing1 – OPI Skyfall minis
Twitter winner is oplusy – OPI Top 10 lights
The winner for our Facebook giveaway is Rebecca You – OPI Top 10 darks
Congratulations to the winner and please stay tuned for more giveaways to come ! Yey!
“Bond.. James Bond.”
Phoenix Beauty Lounge is happy to introduce the first group swatch of OPI Skyfall Collection dedicated to the 50th Anniversary of Bond 007 films. All colors of this collection are named after James Bond movie titles.
The collection swatch wheel comes from Cosmoprof expo and is the first group swatch of this collection available online at this time. Enjoy! :)
- OPI HL D07 Golden Eye – a bold true gold glitter
- OPI HL D08 The Spy Who Loved Me – red jelly with suspended red glass flecks
- OPI HL D09 Die Another Day – metallic orange
- OPI HL D10 Casino Royale – warm deep purple
- OPI HL D11 You Only Live Twice – a saturated magenta with glass flecks
- OPI HL D12 Skyfall – a burgundy – brown color that will be worn by the main heroine of the Skyfall movie. By the way, the undersides of her long nails are painted with Golden Eye.
- OPI HL D13 Moonraker – silver mirror metallic with a blue bias
- OPI HL D14 Tomorrow Never Dies – metallic blue with scattered hot pink micro sparkles
- OPI HL D15 The Living Daylights – large hexagon glitter particles in four colors: silver, light gold, orange and teal
- OPI HL D16 On Her Majesty’s Secret Service – a semi-sheer grey-blue base with gold, green, and a rare accent red sparkle
- OPI HL D17 Live and Let Die – black with gold and green shimmer
- OPI HL D18 The World Is Not Enough – a dressed-up taupe color with hot pink and silver sparkles