We at Phoenix Beauty Lounge are so ready for Spring! Especially Spring collections, time for those beautiful delicate pastels and cheerful pops of colour! China Glaze is setting the tone with this beautiful delicate Spring collection called Avant Garden.
The China Glaze Avant Garden collection features six Pastel Petals and six Blooming Brights. Let’s take a look at the shades up close!
First up the Pastel Petals. From left to right: Dandy Lyin’ Around – Keep Calm, Paint On – Fade Into Hue – Tart-y For The Party – Pink-ie Promise – Life Is Rosy.
- Dandy Lyin’ Around: shimmery vanilla icing
- Keep Calm, Paint On: sea foam green
- Fade Into Hue: periwinkle creme
- Tart-y For The Party: light lavender creme
- Pink-ie Promise: iridescent baby pink
- Life Is Rosy: blushed mauve
Next up are the Blooming Brights. From left to right: Budding Romance – Sunday Funday – Fancy Pants – Snap My Dragon – Passion For Petals – Mimosas Before Manis.
- Budding Romance: moss green
- Sunday Funday: bright blue
- Fancy Pants: indigo with pink and purple shimmer
- Snap My Dragon: bright red with pink shimmer
- Passion For Petals: bright salmon-pink
- Mimosas Before Manis: coral with a light wash of shimmer
A beautiful collection from China Glaze! There’s definitely something here for everyone, and we think you can never go wrong with a classic creme. Budding Romance, the moss green shade, has us intrigued! Would you wear a shade like this? Let us know in the comments!
Which shades will you be picking up? 🙂 They are available on our site Phoenix Beauty Lounge now!