Hi everyone! We’re excited to announce the new China Glaze Summer 2013 collection called Sunsational! Create waves with Sunsational! This 12-piece collection features six new cremes and six new jellies. This collection will be available in May 2013. Let’s take a look at the visuals and the colors.
We’re in love with this display! China Glaze created a gorgeous summery visual for the Sunsational collection. This collection underwent a name-change last minute as it was first dubbed Neons – On The Shore. We’re not quite sure why, but we’re definitely not unhappy about the change! Sunsational definitely has a ring to it! 🙂
- Sun of a Peach: Neon orange.
- Neon & On & On: Neon pink.
- Bottoms Up: Pink with a purple kick.
- That’s Shore Bright: Light lilac purple.
- Too Yacht To Handle: Bright aqua.
- Highlight Of My Summer: Bright mint green.
- Shell-O: Neon coral.
- You Drive Me Coconuts: Neon raspberry.
- Heat Index: Neon hot pink.
- Are You Jelly?: Bold purple.
- Isle See You Later: Neon blue.
- Keepin’ It Teal: Bright turquoise.
As you can see this collection is extremely bright and full of fun shades for Summer 2013! We’re really excited and can’t wait to see swatches of this collection. We love that China Glaze chose to do an entire set of jelly finish polishes. Jellies are starting to gain more popularity and we love it!
China Glaze Sunsational will be available from May 2013 but we have it available now for pre-order at Phoenix Beauty Lounge! What are your thoughts on this collection? Are you dying to pick it up or will you take a pass? Let us know in the comments!