Hi everyone! Guess what? We have swatches of the much anticipated China Glaze Hologlam collection! This collection features twelve beautiful holographic shades. Let’s take a look!
From left to right: Get Outta My Space, Astroo-Hot, Infra-Red, When Stars Collide, Not In This Galaxy, OMG A UFO, Don’t Be A Luna-Tic, Sci-Fly By, Take A Trek, Strap On Your Moonboots, Galactic Gray, Cosmic Dust.
The collection features pinks, reds, coral, green, blues, gunmetal and silver. Something for everyone! Let’s take a look at them up close and admire the holo sparkle. 🙂
- Get Outta My Space – powdered violet
- Astro-Hot – soft baby pink
- Infra-Red – warm magenta pink
- When Stars Collide – warm maroon
- Not In This Galaxy – bright warm coral
- OMG A UFO – warm moss green
- Don’t Be A Luna-tic – turquoise aqua blue
- Sci-Fly By – light silver blue
- Take a Trek – cool denim blue
- Strap On Your Moonboots – midnight sky blue
- Galactic Gray – warm gum metal
- Cosmic Dust – silver metal
We absolutely love this collection and cannot wait until the release! Cosmic Dust has the strongest and prettiest holographic sparkle, but the coral shade, Not In This Galaxy, has us completely enchanted. What do you think? Which shades will you be getting?
They are available for pre-order on Phoenix Beauty Lounge so make sure to check them out!
Hello, how much are you selling them for?
Hi Joyce, they are $14.99 on our site. Sadly because of the rarity of the pigments the RRP is higher than regular China Glaze 😦