We are incredibly excited to announce a new brand that we added to our range this week! It’s Real Techniques make-up brushes by pro make up artist Samantha Chapman (Pixiwoo). If you are unfamiliar with these makeup brushes, we’ll introduce them to you in this post.
Real Techniques brushes are incredibly high quality. Made from soft synthetic Taklon fibres these brushes are 100% cruelty free. Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.
We’ve added their three top-selling make-up brush sets to our range. The Real Techniques kits come with 2-in-1 cases. The brush rolls double as stands, perfect for on-the-go!
Real Techniques On Location Travel Essentials Kit: This set comes with three high-quality brushes. It includes everything you need to create flawless looks at home and away.
- Essential Foundation Brush – Build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer.
- Multi-task Brush – For effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer.
- Domed Shadow Brush – Tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes.
Real Techniques Your Eyes Starter Set Kit: this set comes with five full-size brushes. Eye definition goes high-definition with this essential set.
- Base Shadow Brush – Applies a smooth, flawless foundation of color.
- Deluxe Crease Brush – Soft, oversized design for effortless contouring.
- Accent Brush – Designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting, and smudging.
- Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush – Tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application.
- Brow Brush – Distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows.
Real Techniques Your Base Core Collection Kit: this set features four unmissable brushes. Create a perfect canvas with this collection of coverage essentials.
- Detailer Brush – Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or, use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
- Pointed Foundation Brush – Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
- Buffing Brush – Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
- Contour Brush – Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
That concludes a quick overview of all three Real Techniques sets we have available at Phoenix Beauty Lounge. We’ll have in-depth reviews of each set for you very soon so make sure to keep an eye out on this blog. We highly recommend you to check out Real Techniques Brushes, they are affordable, soft and incredibly high-quality. You’ll be amazed and impressed when you try them!
If you are unfamiliar with Pixiwoo, make sure to check out their channel! It’s the famous Youtube channel of sisters and pro make up artists Samantha Chapman (creator of Real Techniques) and Nicola Chapman. They feature Real Techniques in many of their videos so you can see them “at work”. 🙂
Pingback: Real Techniques Singles Have Arrived! | Phoenix Beauty Lounge